Valley Churches United Missions’ primary focus is providing supplemental food to clients throughout the year. Our food pantry is open five days per week, year round. Clients may come in twice a month for groceries. Clients facing extreme circumstances may receive additional food.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9AM to 11:45 AM
- 1st and 3rd Friday, 9AM – 11 AM (seniors only)
- Sat 10AM – noon (working clients only)
What’s in our food bags?
Our food bags contain staples — pasta, cereal, canned goods, as well as fresh food, such as milk, eggs, and yogurt. During the summer, we’re also able to provide fresh produce, thanks to our local farmers’ markets.
Where does the food come from?
Our food sources include:
- Donations: Generous donations from local grocery stores, farmers’ markets, other food banks, and individuals in the community.
- Second Harvest Food Bank: We purchase canned goods and other items to round out our food bags.